- Title: TI Coach Director Training: Minneapolis, MN
- When: 06.30.2018 - 07.01.2018
- Where: YWCA of Minneapolis - Uptown - Minneapolis
- Category: Coach Training
TI Coach Director Training
June 30 - July 1, 2018 in Minneapolis, MN
Date: June 30 - July 1, 2018
Location: YWCA Minneapolis Uptown: 2808 Hennepin Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55408 Tel: 612-874-7131
Tuition: $1,000 USD
Registration: This event is for TI Certified Coaches only. There is an application process for this training. Once the application is completed and accepted, you will be sent a link to register. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
*Licensed instructors receive 10% off tuition please contact Denise Edkins - firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course will:
• Familiarize directors with the content and expectations of the core workshops of TI
• Offer training in customer service and marketing for pre-workshop client recruitment
• Offer access to centralized workshop marketing materials that can be customized to each director's needs
• Train directors in staff and client management to improve ability to handle larger workshops
• Improve time management and planning for workshops
• Prepare directors with tools to find new pools and maintain facility relationships
• Guide directors in partnering with new local groups, outreach, and even scholarship efforts for media coverage and promotion
Post Course Requirements
• 6-8 Co-directing with qualified Director of each required level of qualification.
Prerequisites for Taking Director Training
• Assisted at a minimum of 3 TI Central approved Workshops relevant to the Director Level you wish to train for.
• Send in a Coach's Eye recording of 7 video analysis performed in a row ensuring each student receives the same amount of time.
• Maintain the TI License Agreement currently, or by the time you plan to offer your first workshop.
Tuition includes a $350 non refundable deposit. You may cancel participation in this course if you give at least 3 weeks notice. If proper notice is given, you may receive a refund, less $350. You may transfer your $350 deposit to a future event within one year. If less than 3 weeks notice is given for a cancellation you forfeit tuition.
Check THIS LINK to see some suggestions for lodging near the YWCA Minneapolis. There are also some wonderful Airbnb locations. CLICK HERE to start your search. One AirBnb we highly recommend CLICK HERE.
A car really is not needed in Minneapolis. We recommend using car services like Lyft or Uber. Niceride bike loaners work great too!
Things to do in Minneapolis
Try THIS LINK for the top things to do while visiting Minneapolis.
- Venue: YWCA of Minneapolis - Uptown
- City: Minneapolis
- State: MN