- Title: TI Effortless Endurance Front Crawl Workshop: Kenilworth, UK CV8 2LG
- When: 04.16.2023 - 04.16.2023
- Where: YouCanCoaching Swim Studio - Kenilworth, CV8 2LG
- Category: Level 1: Freestyle Workshop
TI Effortless Endurance Front Crawl Workshop:
Kenilworth, UK CV8 2LG - 16 April 2023
LOCATION: YouCanCoaching Swim Studio, 10th Street, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, UK CV8 2LG. Click here to view map (GPS).
WHEN: Sunday, 16 April 2023, 8:30 - 17:30 GMT
PAYMENT TYPE: Credit Card or debit card or PayPal.
REGISTRATION: To register please click here
CONTACT: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07971627428. Click here to see more workshop dates.
YOUR COACH: Workshop Director Penny Wilkin is a triathlon coach, swimming teacher and author of the wild swimming book Dips and Chips. She loves all things connected to triathlon and has taken part in events from sprint distance to Ironman all over the world and will be swimming across the English Channel in a 4 person relay for the third time in 2023. She works full-time as a triathlon coach and swimming teacher from her swim studio in Warwickshire.
DESCRIPTION: If you love swimming and want to feel better in the water then come along to this one day swimming workshop at my private swim studio with endless swimming pool.
It's a fun day with like-minded swimmers that's packed with a variety of sessions in and out of the pool as well as plenty of delicious homemade cake.
If you can swim 2 lengths of 200 lengths of front crawl then this workshop will help. (If you can't yet swim 2 lengths then get in touch first to find out if the workshop is suitable.)
Who will benefit from this workshop?
• Anyone who gets exhausted after a few strokes or lengths of front crawl
• First time triathletes who want to survive the swim with a smile on their face
• Triathletes who feel their swim lets them down
• Indoor and outdoor swimmers who love swimming and want to swim further for less effort and more enjoyment
• Experienced swimmers who want to get faster or swim further
• Adults of all ages who want to improve their swimming
What will you learn?
• The principles of Total Immersion swimming including breathing, balance and streamlining.
• The foundation skills of efficient front crawl swimming so that you understand how to improve, what to avoid and
common myths of swimming.
• How to practice and integrate your learning into your regular swimming and training.
• Using video analysis you will see yourself swim both under the water and above water and with the help of some video analysis will learn
precisely what you need to do to improve.
• Using a mixture of classroom time and pool time you will learn in small bite size chunks one step at a time.
SCHEDULE: TBA 8:30 - 17:30 GMT
CANCELLATION & TRANSFER POLICY: If you are unable to attend the workshop a transfer to a different workshop is possible, but requests need to be made a minimum of 14 days before the workshop and can only be made once.
A transfer to another swimmer is available free of charge up to 7 days before the workshop.
Transfer bookings need to be completed within 7 days of being offered.
- Venue: YouCanCoaching Swim Studio
- City: Kenilworth, CV8 2LG