- Title: TI Effortless Endurance & Smart Speed Freestyle Workshop: St. George/Ivins, UT
- When: 02.18.2023 - 02.19.2023
- Where: Red Mountain Resort - Ivins
- Category: Level 1 and 2: Freestyle Workshop
Two Days: $795.00CAD /person. $750.00CAD - early bird special before January 15, 2023
: Credit Card
: CLICK HERE to register for the TWO DAY CLASS please.
ABOUT THE COACH: A great opportunity to work with TI Master Coach Teresa Seibel (click on Teresa's name to see her bio) providing swiming for every person regardless of your athletic ability, age, shape or size. All Total Immersion coaches share a passion for swimming. We are each on our own Kaizen path (continuous improvement) and want to guide you along YOUR Kaizen path. We educate you on the physics of swimming so that you learn to become your own best coach.
Saturday - Level 1 - Effortless Endurance - MOUNTAIN TIME
08:00 am - 09:30 am - Classroom - Foundations of Balance, Streamline, Propulsion
09:30 am - 11:30 am - Pool Session #1 / Videotape
11:30 am - 01:00 pm - Classroom / Lunch and video Analysis
01:00 pm - 02:00 pm - Pool Session # 2 / Videotape
02:00 pm - 03:30 pm - Classroom / Video Analysis / Wrap Up
Sunday- Level 2 - Smart Speed - MOUNTAIN TIME
08:00 am - 10:00 am - Pool Session #1 / Review foundations, 2 beat kick, video
10:00 am - 12:00 pm - Classroom / Swimming Metrics, video review
12:00 pm - 02:00 pm - Pool Session #2 / Practice Swimming Metrics with tempo trainer, video
02:00 pm - 03:30 pm - Classroom / Video Review / Wrap Up
• A pad and pen/device for note taking. All video files will be uploaded to DropBox and available to view/download.
• Food and drink
(THIS IS AN INDOOR POOL)
• Please have at least one swimsuit (extra dry swimsuits are helpful)
• Swim cap (helpful, not mandatory.)
• If you own a Finis Tempo Trainer, please bring it.
• We recommend that male students wear a Speedo-type brief or close-fitting triathlon swim shorts, rather than loose-fitting swim trunks, which can make balance even more of a challenge.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Off season rates available by booking early. It is highly recommended to book the hotel when you register for the workshop.
Red Rock Mountain Resort
1275 E. Red Mountain Circle
Ivins, Utah, United States
TRANSFER / CANCELLATION POLICY: If a request to transfer is received 14 days or more prior to the workshop, a $100.00 transfer fee per person will be applied to a future workshop, and a tuition fee will be applied to that workshop. NO REFUND will be issued for cancellations LESS THAN 14 days prior to the scheduled workshop. For cancellations at least 14 days prior to the scheduled workshop, participants have the option of transferring to another workshop.
- Venue: Red Mountain Resort
- City: Ivins
- State: Utah