I have the "Easy Freestyle" video from 2008:
The main exercises until you take the elbow out of the water first:
- superman glide
- superman flutter
- laser beam flutter
- core balance (rotating the first time)
- core balance to skating position
- skating position: finding the correct position
- recovery under water: finding the correct timing to switch
- spear switch with pauses
- rhythmic spear switches
- zen skating (first time elbow leaves the water)
- zen switching.....
Breathing is introduced after core balance and renewed again after most exercises.
As I understood reading in this forum, some exercises are added, some are somewhat changed.