Total Immersion Forums  

Go Back   Total Immersion Forums > Freestyle
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2014

rcrawf
Default Great Webinar!

Thanks Suzanne and Terry,

Your discussion was motivational to say the least. I love the way your minds work and that you are all open to looking at the Triathlon as an an evolving sport where there is so much to learn.

Terry you stated in your follow up letter, "I would even be willing to go so far as to say that the art and science involved in striking the right balance among them (the 3 tri sports) might be more intriguing than anything involving swimming done as a solo endeavor. So I look forward to continuing the conversation."

This resonated with me, as a 54 year old age grouper I find discovering the right balance between the three sports an "art and a science", with many unanswered questions.

Thanks again, Rich

Last edited by rcrawf : 01-31-2014 at 11:41 PM.
Old 02-06-2014
Coach

CoachSuzanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawf View Post
Thanks Suzanne and Terry,

Your discussion was motivational to say the least. I love the way your minds work and that you are all open to looking at the Triathlon as an an evolving sport where there is so much to learn.

Terry you stated in your follow up letter, "I would even be willing to go so far as to say that the art and science involved in striking the right balance among them (the 3 tri sports) might be more intriguing than anything involving swimming done as a solo endeavor. So I look forward to continuing the conversation."

This resonated with me, as a 54 year old age grouper I find discovering the right balance between the three sports an "art and a science", with many unanswered questions.

Thanks again, Rich
Thanks Rich, glad you enjoyed it!
Coach of 5 time USA Triathlon Triathlete of the Year, Kirsten Sass
Steel City Endurance, LTD
Fresh Freestyle