Total Immersion Forums  

Go Back   Total Immersion Forums > Freestyle
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2009
Coach

CoachJohnB

Heavy D....for San Antonio, it will be Bob Wiskera directing the workshop(good choice for a clinic) If enough people sign-up, then I am planning on being there as well.
Old 02-15-2009

Heavy D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachJohnB View Post
Heavy D....for San Antonio, it will be Bob Wiskera directing the workshop(good choice for a clinic) If enough people sign-up, then I am planning on being there as well.
Well I think I am going to splurge with my tax return then if it gets back in time. Is there a minimum number of people that need to sign up for the clinic to happen or a maximum enrollment? Is there a cutoff date for payment? I saw that you get like a t-shirt and swim cap and a couple other things with the clinic, do you get any DVDs or books or anything? I know it's a lot of questions, but I'm curious. BTW, thanks for all the help and info.
Old 02-15-2009
Coach

CoachJohnB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy D View Post
Well I think I am going to splurge with my tax return then if it gets back in time. Is there a minimum number of people that need to sign up for the clinic to happen or a maximum enrollment? Is there a cutoff date for payment? I saw that you get like a t-shirt and swim cap and a couple other things with the clinic, do you get any DVDs or books or anything? I know it's a lot of questions, but I'm curious. BTW, thanks for all the help and info.
Signing-up depends on the number of coaches scheduled to be there. I have had sign-ups on Friday, the day before a clinic. I dont recommended waiting that long though..

You will get a pre-camp dvd that shows some of the material in other dvd's and a booklet about the drills and how to put them into practice later on.
Old 02-16-2009

naj

Have you seen the Easy Freestyle DVD yet? (I rented it from Netflix.) That would help you to prepare to benefit from the workshop, but, the workshop cost might include a DVD. Not sure.

A DVD does come with the other materials you get before the workshop, but it is not the complete "Easy Free" DVD only dealing with sweetspot, fish and skating drills I believe.
Old 02-16-2009
Coach

CoachJohnB

Quote:
Originally Posted by naj View Post
Have you seen the Easy Freestyle DVD yet? (I rented it from Netflix.) That would help you to prepare to benefit from the workshop, but, the workshop cost might include a DVD. Not sure.

A DVD does come with the other materials you get before the workshop, but it is not the complete "Easy Free" DVD only dealing with sweetspot, fish and skating drills I believe.
The dvd's should now be one's with superman, superman kick, etc,etc.