Total Immersion Forums  

Go Back   Total Immersion Forums > Find a TI Training Buddy
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2012

TomBrooklyn
Default Brooklyn and Manhattan , New York City , NYC New York County , Kings County

Looking for a TI Training Buddy.

I am a member of Bally's Fitness and the NYC Recreation Department. I swim at Ballys and at the NYC Public pools year round.

I am subscribed to this thread, have enabled Private Messaging and enabled email notification of PMs.
Old 03-31-2012

robertjackson

I am also looking for a TI training partner or partners. I am also a member of NYC parks and recreation and I swim several days a week Please message me if interested.
Old 05-08-2012

marsmatrix21c
Default TI Training Buddy

Hi, I live in Flushing, Queens and swim at Flushing Meadows-Corona Park Aquatic Center regularly.

TI is really great. I am also interested in organizing/participating a group of TI buddy. Hope we can practice its technique together sometime.

Alan

[QUOTE=TomBrooklyn;25636]Looking for a TI Training Buddy.

I am a member of Bally's Fitness and the NYC Recreation Department. I swim at Ballys and at the NYC Public pools year round.

I am subscribed to this thread, have enabled Private Messaging and enabled email notification of PMs.[/QUOTE]
Old 08-12-2013
Coach

CoachFiona
Default TI Coach Fiona Laughlin in NYC

Hello TI swimmers of NYC and Brooklyn! I am not sure if anyone is aware but I live in Brooklyn and commute back and forth from NYC to New Paltz (for the TI Swim Studio) on a regular basis. As of now I haven't done much teaching in NYC because of a shortage of available pool space for classes. If anyone has a lead on a location that will rent lanes out by the hour to independent contractors for workshops please send that along and we can see about getting some workshops set up for you. I am not available for private lessons in NYC because it is logistically difficult but it would be great to get some group workshops going. Contact me at fionalaughlin@gmail.com. I do teach private lessons at the TI Swim Studio in New Paltz Friday through Monday and am available for that for the next 3 weeks!
A little about me...my father Terry Laughlin is the founder of the TI method and brand and I have coached with him for 24 years, making me the world's 1st TI coach! When not teaching TI, I am an artist and filmmaker and love to connect with TI swimmers who also share these interests! Looking forward to connecting with you!
fionalaughlin@gmail.com