Originally Posted by terry
We believe swimming is the healthiest and most satisfying of all physical activities. Our mission is to help people of all ages and abilities achieve their swimming goals--and experience greater health and happiness--through intelligent, effective, and enjoyable practice.
I like this, for several reasons:
1) It emphasizes that TI is for everyone from novice swimmers to elite swimmers.
2) It emphasizes that TI aims to help people improve their health by pursuing a lifetime program of physical exercise through swimming.
3) It recognizes that people who come to TI have specific goals they are trying to achieve, and that those goals are not the same for everyone.
4) It recognizes that people who pursue swimming for any reason want it to be enjoyable.
5) It indicates that TI has a plan for achieving its objectives.