at least fins have helped to get aware that your legs sink.
- buy Zoomers. Or other very small fins
- only use one fin.one length on the right foot,one length on the left foot.
try to kick also with one leg and hold the other leg still
- use fins, but dont kick.
- use one fin, and dont kick
- go from no kick to a very small kick
- highly exagerate the amplitude of your kick
- etc etc
all variations that can help to get more aware of your stroke, bodyposition and connection between front and back.
Dont swim only with fins. At least mix it up with no fin swimming,
Last edited by Zenturtle : 07-31-2018 at 09:30 PM.