View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011

johnny.widen
Default The 'anti-aging' paper

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry View Post
I'll also describe the health component in concrete terms that should resonate strongly with almost anyone.
E.G. While saying that 'everyone knows swimming is a heart-healthy, low-impact, all-around body toner' I'll add that the particular style and approach TI teaches maximizes the 'anti-aging' or 'healthful aging' aspects -- and will include a link to an article that gives research-supported details why.
Terry, even if the word health didn't got its place in the mission statement, I suppose that you will touch that in other places on the new website.

I remember that when you told us that you were writing a new book, you showed a passage where you wrote something like 'TI gives you longer life'. I reacted negative to that since you didn't give any references that supported your statement. My intention was to mention that the, but I forgot about it. When you now say the same thing and say that you have scientific support for it, I feel relief, since statements like that needs to be backed up, else they are considered only as advertising mumbo jumbo.

I am curious about that article, so could you please provide us with the link?