- Title: TI Coach Director Training: Ansan/Seoul, South Korea
- When: 01.28.2019 - 01.29.2019
- Where: Ansan Sports Center - Ansan-si
- Category: Coach Training
TI Coach Director Training:
Ansan/Seoul, South Korea - January 28-29, 2019
LOCATION: Ansan Sports Complex/KWS Gold Academy 644, Cheomdan Ro, Danwon Gu, Ansan, Gyeonggi, Republic of Korea, +031 495 1900
TUITION: $1,000 USD
REGISTRATION: This event is for TI Certified Coaches only. There is an application process for this training. Once the application is completed and accepted, you will be sent a link to register. CLICK HERE.
THIS COURSE WILL:
• Familiarize directors with the content and expectations of the core workshops of TI
• Offer training in customer service and marketing for pre-workshop client recruitment
• Offer access to centralized workshop marketing materials that can be customized to each director's needs
• Train directors in staff and client management to improve ability to handle larger workshops
• Improve time management and planning for workshops
• Prepare directors with tools to find new pools and maintain facility relationships
• Guide directors in partnering with new local groups, outreach, and even scholarship efforts for media coverage and promotion
POST COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
• 6-8 Co-directing with qualified Director of each required level of qualification.
PREREQUISITES FOR TAKING DIRECTOR TRAINING:
• Assisted at a minimum of 3 TI Central approved Workshops relevant to the Director Level you wish to train for.
• Send in a Coach's Eye recording of 7 video analysis performed in a row ensuring each student receives the same amount of time.
• Maintain the TI License Agreement currently, or by the time you plan to offer your first workshop.
LODGING: There are many hotels in the area. Sites such as www.booking.com frequently offer discounts for some of the hotels or resorts.
Tuition includes a $350 non refundable deposit. You may cancel participation in this course if you give at least 3 weeks notice. If proper notice is given, you may receive a refund, less $350. You may transfer your $350 deposit to a future event within one year. If less than 3 weeks notice is given for a cancellation you forfeit tuition.
- Venue: Ansan Sports Center
- City: Ansan-si
- State: Gyeonggi-do