- Title: Open Water Experience: Woodstock, NH
- When: 07.23.2017 - 07.25.2017
- Where: Loon Mountain - Lincoln
- Category: Open Water Camp
- Click Here To Register
Open Water Experience
On Mirror Lake in the White Mountains of NH
July 23-25, 2017
Location: This course takes place at two locations. The pool is located at the Loon Mountain Club in Lincoln, NH.
The open water swims will take place at Mirror Lake in Woodstock, NH (about a 10 minute drive from Loon)
Tuition: $595. Register before July 1st and pay $550.
Coaching in the Pool
- Personal Video Stroke Analysis and Improvement
- “Easy Speed” Stroke Tuning: Celeste will guide you through exercises designed to help you find your own best blend of Stroke Length (strokes per length in the pool) and Stroke Rate to swim 10 percent faster with (at least) 20 percent less effort.
Coaching in Open Water
We’ll move to Mirror Lake for two activities that will closely complement what you learn in the pool:
- Swim with Purpose: Transfer lessons and insights from our pool sessions into open water practice.Learn how to practice in the pool in ways that prepare you to experience pleasure and purpose in every open water swim.
- Swim with Friends: Swim your best, and feel enjoyment--not distraction or anxiety--when swimming in close proximity to others. We’ll guide you through exercises that teach you to create the Cocoon of Calm in any open water situation.
Who Should Take this Workshop?
- Swimmers who want to improve efficiency, speed, and enjoyment of swimming in open water.
- Swimmers who want to learn open water skills like sighting, navigation, and swimming in a pack.
- Pool swimmers who want to be introduced to open water.
- All participants must be comfortable swimming in deep water and have swum 300 yards of freestyle without stopping.
- All participants must have some prior knowledge of Total Immersion before camp, either from hands on instruction or from self coaching tools like Ultra-Efficient Freestyle Toolkit
Participants should plan to arrive by 2:30 PM on July 23rd. The workshop will conclude by 3:00 PM on July 25th.
Cancellation Policy: Please review before registration.
Workshop tuition includes a $300 non-refundable deposit. No refund will be issued for cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the scheduled workshop. Tuition can be transferred to another Open Water Camp for a $100 transfer fee. Transfer requests must be made no later than 2 weeks prior to the event. No refund or transfer is available for any reason for cancellations made with less than 2 weeks notice
Call our office at 800-609-7946 x12 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venue: Loon Mountain
- City: Lincoln
- State: NH