Total Immersion Forums  

Go Back   Total Immersion Forums > Links and References
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2012

andyinnorway
Default SwimP3v2 vs H2O Audio Mp3 Players

Today I tried the H2O audio (http://www.amazon.co.uk/H2O-Audio-In...5491089&sr=8-3) waterproof housing with my ipod shuffle 4G for the first time, having previously purchased a Finis SwimP3 v2 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Finis-SwiMP3...sr=1-1-catcorr)

The difference is astounding, like Norway vs UK at Ski Jumping.

With the Swimp3 I was having to adjust the position in my goggles throughout the session, the sound underwater was ok but not great, but overwater sounded like a railway station tannoy and it was clunky to operate.

The H2O audio kit does what you want it to. Its wearing an ipod while you swim, end of story. I put a little cloth swim cap on to help keep the buds in but swam for 90 minutes without adjusting once, and that was my first time.

Made my swim more relaxing and the controls on the back are simple and intuitive as they mirror the ipod shuffle's, so easy to change track or pause.

If you are thinking of music while you swim then this may help.
Old 03-15-2012

jeetkevdo

After much internal debate, I just ordered a waterproofed (Underwater Audio) Shuffle.
I can't wait to swim with music. I will give a brief review after I get a chance to try it out.

-Kevin