Total Immersion Forums  

Go Back   Total Immersion Forums > Freestyle
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2010

gerz
Default Perpetual Motion Freestyle DVD shipping cost

The shipping costs ( $30.-) outside USA for the PMF-DVD are unproportionally high compared with the price of the DVD ($49,95). This is a huge difference compared with orders in the past.
Old 08-11-2010

aerogramma

Getting stuff from US has become increasingly expensive, you may want to wait till the UK TI website or Amazon has a copy available to get shipping costs down to a more sensible price.

val
Old 08-11-2010

casual_swimmer

I found the same thing (Australia here). Easy Freestyle is $55 locally with $4 shipping ($59). From the US the DVD is only $29.95 but with $29.50 shipping and prices in USD it is more expensive from the US. I am still trying to decide if I want EF or Self-Coached Workshop. If I decide on the latter I will wait for it to be available on the TI Australia website.

Another option is to have the DVD shipped to a friend in the US and get them to post it to you. But you would have to check how much shipping will cost before you do that.
Old 08-11-2010

gerz

Thanks, aerogramma and casual swimmer for your replies and advices!

gerz

Last edited by gerz : 08-11-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-11-2010

Alex-SG

Would it be an OPTION for overseas TI fans to DOWNLOAD the DVD in electronic format?

Basically be able to buy an electronic version of it avoiding the DVD shipment charges?

ALEX
Old 08-11-2010
Head Coach

terry has disabled reputation

My plans for the Self-Coached Workshop, from the beginning, was to create it for downloading. That's one reason it's divided into 10 Lessons. However the functionality for offering it that way on our web site is not yet in place. So we released it initially as a DVD. We are working toward finding a means of delivering it via download.

May your laps be as happy as mine.

My TI Story
Old 08-12-2010

casual_swimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry View Post
My plans for the Self-Coached Workshop, from the beginning, was to create it for downloading. That's one reason it's divided into 10 Lessons. However the functionality for offering it that way on our web site is not yet in place. So we released it initially as a DVD. We are working toward finding a means of delivering it via download.
That sounds awesome! I think the Self-Coached Workshop is a really exciting concept and should go nicely with my shiny new Easy Freestyle DVD ;-)
Old 08-12-2010

gerz

Making the DVD downloadable is a very good idea!
Old 08-12-2010
Administrator

keith

Thanks to all for the feedback and suggestions. The USPS Priority shipping charges are steep, but the service is effective. The rates we charge are straight from the USPS tables, which we reference to calculate cost based on weight and shipping address. We'd used Air Mail in the past and the performance was less than acceptable.

Finding a way to deliver our content digitally is a major goal of ours right now. The problem we continue running into involves the e-commerce component. We currently have our videos hosted on-line, for internal use, but are having difficulty finding a way to offer these to customers via paid access. iTunes doesn't work with small, independent producers for the most part, but we're trying to partner with a few larger media companies right now who can use their leverage to get us into the iTunes marketplace.

That's where we are at the moment. Any help or advice would be most appreciated - we greatly value the wisdom of our forum "crowd."
Suggestions can be posted here or emailed to me directly at this address - keith@totalimmersion.net

Thanks,
Keith Woodburn
Operations Director
Old 09-01-2010

ives31

Hi Keith....any news on when the downloaded vids will be available to purchase?

thanks