Total Immersion Forums  

Go Back   Total Immersion Forums > Links and References
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-08-2017
JKCheong
 
Posts: n/a
Default Public Swimming Pools

Wonder if there is a compilation list of public swimming pools from all over the world?
Think it will come in handy if happen to be at certain country due to work. So far found a detailed information of swimming complexes in Singapore.
http://www.swimminglessons.com.sg/si...ng-complex.htm
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-08-2017
JKCheong
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKCheong View Post
Wonder if there is a compilation list of public swimming pools from all over the world?
Think it will come in handy if happen to be at certain country due to work. So far found a detailed information of swimming complexes in Singapore.
http://www.swimminglessons.com.sg/si...ng-complex.htm
Need to work in texas in coming June. Is there any such info?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2017
CoachBobM CoachBobM is offline
Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 647
CoachBobM
Default

http://www.swimmersguide.com/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-11-2017
JKCheong
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That's great! Cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-07-2017
lenno
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKCheong View Post
Need to work in texas in coming June. Is there any such info?
I tried searching this info on the web but can't find any.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-15-2017
bigmansq
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'd like to know where l can swim in Bangkok in preferably at least a 25 meter pool, indoors or outdoors.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-17-2017
CoachBobM CoachBobM is offline
Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 647
CoachBobM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmansq View Post
I'd like to know where l can swim in Bangkok in preferably at least a 25 meter pool, indoors or outdoors.
If you go to the site I posted in February:

http://www.swimmersguide.com/

You will find a number of possibilities.


Bob
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-03-2018
derekcgc
 
Posts: n/a
Default Updated list of swimming pools in Singapore

https://swimminglessonscoach.com/swi...ols-singapore/

For people searching for an updated list of all public swimming pools in Singapore. Two new swimming pools was launched in 2017.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-04-2018
liolio
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Damned you guys are lucky, here (France) it is more about old swimming pools closing than new ones opening :(
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-05-2018
sojomojo sojomojo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 109
sojomojo has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekcgc View Post
https://swimminglessonscoach.com/swi...ols-singapore/

For people searching for an updated list of all public swimming pools in Singapore. Two new swimming pools was launched in 2017.
Thanks for the updated link to swimming pools in Singapore! I'm simply amazed that a small city / state like Singapore would have so many competition length swimming pools that are open to the general public.

If I ever get to Singapore, do you have a favorite swimming pool on the list?

Last edited by sojomojo : 08-05-2018 at 04:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.