Total Immersion Forums  

Go Back   Total Immersion Forums > Find a TI Training Buddy
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2009

robertdennis
Default Los Angeles - still looking for a training buddy

Is there really nobody else out there in L.A. who might need a buddy? My name is Robert and I'm looking for a swimming buddy so that we can each help each other along. You know the drill: film each other, motivate each other and just have fun!

Drop me a note on robert.dennis@yahoo.com.

Time is running out!
Old 02-16-2009

naj

"Hello TI LA swimmers! Just wanted to update you on a few things. I started a Facebook page for TI related things, as its easier to keep you all posted that way. I am also putting up a Total Immersion Swimming group, so search for us on groups. This will be a great way for us all to coordinate and for you to stay posted on lessons, classes, events, new media, group practices etc etc. So search for Fiona Laughlin on Facebook and be sure to friend the Fiona with the swimming pic (the other one is my personal page and won't have any TI stuff).
Let me know if you'd like to set up lessons and or classes in the LA area anytime after Feb 15th. Feb 14, 15 there will be a small group lesson at the Santa Monica Swim Center, so contact me at fionalaughlinswim@gmail.com if you'd like to join!"

Have you contacted Fiona Laughlin, Robert? She is n LA and maybe this would be a good first start for you.