Total Immersion Forums  

Go Back   Total Immersion Forums > Freestyle
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2016
Yajee

Default Total Beginner

Hello folks, first time posting here so would appreciate any advice you guys can give.

I'm an expat and have no access to any TI coaches where I am, for that reason could anyone tell me which detailed resources, explaining things step by step, DVDs, books etc., I need to buy in order to start from the very begining and which I can work my way through on my own?

Thank you.
Old 10-14-2016

WFEGb

Hello Yajee,

welcome in the Forum!

"State of art" for selfcoaching beginners is the "1.0 Effortless Endurance Self-Coaching"-bündle (book, workbook, imagegallery and videos downloadable in the shop, here). You'll also find seven free video-lessons at the shop.

If any question will appear (and surely it will) ask them here in the forum, best with an appended link to a short video of your actual swim.

Have a look if there are TI-swimmers in one of your reachable pools. There is a special forum for.

If you're ever traveling, have a look if a TI-Coach will be near your destination, take a lesson or workshop when ever possible.

Most important: Enjoy your journey, many swimmers in the world are happy being on the same trip...

Best regards,
Werner

PS: At the TI-shop you'll get a 10%-discount if you enter a couponcode like "coachwernergoldbaum" ...

Last edited by WFEGb : 10-14-2016 at 08:46 AM.
Old 10-14-2016

bx

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFEGb View Post
PS: At the TI-shop you'll get a 10%-discount if you enter a couponcode like "coachwernergoldbaum" ...
Huh??!! What? That discount code works! Are you a TI coach, Werner? I had no idea....
Old 10-14-2016
Yajee

Quote:
Hello Yajee,

welcome in the Forum!

"State of art" for selfcoaching beginners is the "1.0 Effortless Endurance Self-Coaching"-bündle (book, workbook, imagegallery and videos downloadable in the shop, here). You'll also find seven free video-lessons at the shop.

If any question will appear (and surely it will) ask them here in the forum, best with an appended link to a short video of your actual swim.

Have a look if there are TI-swimmers in one of your reachable pools. There is a special forum for.

If you're ever traveling, have a look if a TI-Coach will be near your destination, take a lesson or workshop when ever possible.

Most important: Enjoy your journey, many swimmers in the world are happy being on the same trip...

Best regards,
Werner

Hello Werner and thank you for the welcome!

Those resources seem like exactly what I need, fantastic! Many thanks for the discount too, and I'll keep a look out to see if there any coaches near where I am at any one time.

Thank you again.
Old 10-14-2016

WFEGb

Hello bx,

Quote:
Huh??!! What? That discount code works! Are you a TI coach, Werner? I had no idea....
Yes, I am, but a brand new (and somewhat proud) one. Was planned for my retirement for end of next year, but now it has been possible a year earlier...

Best regards,
Werner
Old 10-15-2016

Streak

Werner,
Gutt gemacht!

Joel
Old 10-15-2016

bx

Quote:
Yes, I am, but a brand new (and somewhat proud) one. Was planned for my retirement for end of next year, but now it has been possible a year earlier...

Best regards,
Werner
Hi Werner,
That's very cool. Good job!
Old 10-15-2016

Richardsk

Gratuliere!
Old 10-17-2016

IngeA

Auch ich gratuliere!

Schade dass Hamburg für mich zwar näher ist als alles andere aber immer noch zu weit weg.

Schöne Grüße aus Bayern.

Inge
Old 10-17-2016

WFEGb

Thank you!! Danke!!

Congratualtions and even in German!

Yours,
Werner

PS: Inge, Du weißt, dass Heiko als TI-Coach in Künzelsau ist?