Total Immersion Forums  

Go Back   Total Immersion Forums > Swim Your Way to Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2013

fire50

if you want to lose your weight then you should to get swim at evening and one time at least in two days compulsory. Then this could be the best way to burn your fat.
Old 01-31-2013

CP80

I tend to swim in the morning, before I get sidetracked into doing other stuff. It sets me up for the day then, but no idea if there's any particular time that's more beneficial. I've heard that exercise first thing is good for you but I suppose if you only have time/inclination to swim later on that's more beneficial than not swimming at all.
Old 05-23-2013
Coach

CoachGeorgeRandall

Quote:
Originally Posted by vol View Post
Does the time of swimming (e.g. morning, evening...) make difference to health benefits?
Hi Vol,

If you can I think it's good to get used to a routine of swimming either in the mornings or evenings if ones schedule allows. But if you can't swim at the same time then alternating your swim times can be just as benificial to your health as well. I used to swim early in the mornings eveyday now I swim when my schedule allows sometimes early in the morning and sometimes late at night. I really haven't noticed any change in my health. I would tend to think that not living a healthy lifestyle would have a bigger impact on your health and your swimming performance than changing your swim schedule.

Swim well to be well
Kaizen
CoachGeorge
Old 06-28-2013

vol

In a public indoor pool, is it right to assume that in the early morning the water is the cleanest, but more chlorinated?
Old 06-29-2013

borate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vol View Post
In a public indoor pool, is it right to assume that in the early morning the water is the cleanest, but more chlorinated?
Perhaps cleaner, but not necessarily more chlorinated, as additional chemicals may be added later in the day to offset the "contributions" of youngsters.
Old 12-27-2017
nancyrobin

I like to swim in morning.
Old 06-04-2018
forgageds

You are Swimming at any time of the day. You’re wondering the best time to swim.