Total Immersion Forums  

Go Back   Total Immersion Forums > Freestyle
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2010

tsesung
Default TI DVD: Easy Freestyle vs Freestyle for Everyone

Dang- I meant to order the Outside the Box DVD and through some internet snafu, I ended up getting Easy Freestyle (2008). Now, I already have Freestyle Made Easy (2003).

My question: anyone know if the Easy Freestyle is a marked improvement over Freestyle for Everyone? Just trying to decide if returning it for my first choice is worth it.

TIA,
Tse-Sung
Berkeley

Last edited by tsesung : 01-13-2010 at 02:39 AM.
Old 01-13-2010

naj

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsesung View Post
Dang- I meant to order the Outside the Box DVD and through some internet snafu, I ended up getting Easy Freestyle (2008). Now, I already have Freestyle Made Easy (2003).

My question: anyone know if the Easy Freestyle is a market improvement over Freestyle for Everyone? Just trying to decide if returning it for my first choice is worth it.

TIA,
Tse-Sung
Berkeley
One word...Yes!
Old 01-13-2010

armania

Sometimes, an error or a mistake can be a blessing in disguise. IMHO, this happens to you :) Don't return it, the new DVD has major improvement compare to the old DVD.

Cheers
Old 01-13-2010

rajsenthil
Default Easy Freestyle is an upgraded and latest version of FME

I started with FME and then shifted to Easy Freestyle. The transition took some time and Easy Freestyle is a much improved version on swimming technique. Now I completely follow the Easy Freestyle. Easy Freestyle is an upgraded version of FME.
Old 10-04-2015

jjbeito

Thanks for your feedback on the differences between the two DVDs-- "Freestyle: Made Easy (2007)" and "Easy Freestyle Swimming by Terry Laughlin (2008). In reviewing the descriptions of each video, the early version promotes the next progression in buddy training while the latter does not. I was also curious to know if the more recent 2008 version covered the buddy system training drills as well.

Thanks,

J