Total Immersion Forums  

Go Back   Total Immersion Forums > Find a TI Training Buddy
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2013
Coach

CoachFiona
Default TI Coach Fiona Laughlin (Terry's daughter) coming to Europe Fall 2013

Hello TI swimmers of the Netherlands!
I wanted to let you know that I will be coming to London in September and then after the end of September would like to set up some TI workshops in Europe to run. Please let me know if you would like to coordinate that. I need some help with setting up the workshops as I have never been to the Netherlands before and am not sure what the good locations are for that.
A little about me, I started coaching with my father TI founder Terry Laughlin in 1989 so I am the #1 most experienced TI coach in the world other than Terry and have trained many of the TI coaches who exist in the world today. When not teaching Total Immersion I am an artist and filmmaker and love to travel to see and engage in cultural events. I would love to meet and get to know more TI swimmers in Europe and specifically in the Netherlands. If you would like to contact me about setting something up please email me at fionalaughlin@gmail.com as I do not check the forums very often. Hope to see you soon!
Old 09-13-2013
Head Coach

terry has disabled reputation
Default Coming to the Netherlands

TI fans/friends in the Netherlands. I plan a brief visit to the Netherlands in October--probably Oct 21 thru 24. I'm looking for some tips on where to visit and swim. I definitely plan to spend some time in Amsterdam, and think it might be interesting to visit Eindhoven where the Dutch national swimmers train, but am not sure if there'll be anything to see at that time.
Is there a pool that allows the public to swim 50m lengths?
I'd really love to experience Dutch cycling culture while there. Is it possible to rent a bike and ride on one of the 'bike highways' I've read about?

May your laps be as happy as mine.

My TI Story