View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016

Richardsk

Terry

The reason I am concentrating for the moment on Mode 3 is that when the TT first arrived I didn't know what mode it was in because I failed to observe that there was a protective strip over the display. Since I couldn't read the display I just found a pattern of beeps that I could match my stroke to.

I gather from reading the instructions that Mode 3 is cycles or strokes per minute and that 0:33 in Mode 3, which is the slowest I've gone so far, is equal to 1:82 in Mode 1. The fastest I've gone so far, which was just a bit too fast, I think, is 0:60, which is equal to 1:00 in Mode 1. For the time being I intend to play around with tempos between 0:33 and 0:42 or so.

The old blue TT had only one mode as far as I remember. So far my yellow model is behaving as it should.

I find your practices very interesting but so far above my capabilities that they seem to belong to another world.

We must work with what we've got, and I am very grateful to you and your writings for my present swimming capabilities.

Sending you warm greetings and best wishes in the good fight.

Richard