View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012

grandall

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpusnsailor View Post
I have been working out my TI technique via video clips and forums. I have masters classes around where i live in New Hampshire, but would rather swim with a certified TI instructor to really make the next jump.
THe forum list has no instructors in Maine or New Hampshire.
I wonder if the next best thing is to simply get the training so Myself and another person in my area of NE could learn and pass on this technique. It would be great to be able to go weekly and work out with a group of dedicated TI swimmers instead of dealing with the convention masters frame of mind. Is this possible?

Hi bpusn,
Below are two senior TI coaches that teach in the NE. If you go to the learn TI page on this site you will find the directory list of coaches.

I been under the tutelage of coach Cathy for two years. Very thorough, extremely knowledgable, and has a vast amount of expereince.

I'm in NE as well If you have any questions or want go for a TI swim sometime feel free to contact me.

Cathy Adams
Longmeadow, MA
(413) 567-8518
Email: cathyadams@verizon.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Celeste St.Pierre (603)616-7125
Email: simpleswim@yahoo.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it