View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013

Talvi
Talking Stuart!!

Sooooo happy you mentioned this on the other thread or I might have missed it!!! And now I can again say:

CONGRATULATIONS dear manatee

What fantastic news!!! Well done!! You've really made my day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartK View Post
...Last weekend swimming across the incoming waves I noticed I was being forced more on my side which created a pleasant side to side pendulum effect as the wave passed ...
That's one of the things I got from my time in the forest. I find it elusive but it's so nice when it comes.

btw If I haven't said and you hadn't realised before then I have to say that your support has really been a lift for me too. I feel like breaking into a refrain of "..hands across the ocean.."

Time for more celebratory tipples!!

p.s.
Hang on, 2,000 m, that's nearly 400m MORE than a mile ! And as someone once wrote to me:-
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartK View Post
... you leave me splashing in your wake! ... now you've raised the bar ... have some pity!
I told you, you'll be doing marathons in no time!!

"The water is your friend.....you don't have to fight with water, just share the same spirit as the water, and it will help you move."
~ Aleksandr Popov

Last edited by Talvi : 07-31-2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: raised bar